January 14, 2008

Advantage Me

Me: I'm hungry
He: Its only 8
Me: So? I'm hungry!
He: Ya ya
Me: Let's go na.. come on..
He: Naah. U go. I'l watch some tv.
Me: Lazy bum. Get up!
He: (makes a face at me)
Me: You getting up or not?
He: No
Me: Fine (sulks)
He: Ok ok, what do you want to eat?
Me: Umm, something light. Fruit Bowl?
He: Fruit Bowl?? blah! (sticks tongue out)
Me: ok, how bout sandwich?
He: naah..
Me: but I want the Aloo Palak Sandwich.. (pout)
He: o-kay...(gives a pained look)
Me: Fine.
(my i-always-sacrifice-stuff expression)
Me: So what do you want to eat?
He: rice...?
Me: oh ok (more of the same expression)
He: ok ok. We'll have sandwich.
Me: No its ok, lets go have rice
(overkill, with the same expression)
He: No, we'll go to Juice Junction and you can have your sandwich, ok?
Me: Ok (big grin) So you want to try aloo palak too?
He: Naah, I'l go there and see da
Me: Do you want butterfruit juice?
He: Aren't you going to have that juice?
Me: Naah.. I thought I'd try chikoo today. But I can share yours... (bigger grin)
He: Ya ya go on like this. Why don't you just get two juices for yourself?
Me: It's no fun like that na

Life is so much more beautiful when I get my own way
;)

3 comments:

slain_angel said...

:D

Addicted to the Disturbed State said...

take a hint from this. let me win all the arguments :D

slain_angel said...

nope ya neva won any so far...mebbe nxt time :D