November 13, 2008

Thanksgiving

It’s when you are down and you give up that you look for signs that say things will be alright. I was so down the last two days and I looked around and wondered if everything is going the way it should. And then you gave me all these signs. Thanks.

I solved the sudoku puzzle before I got out. The TV had the song I was searching for all these days. I talked to Ma and things seemed ok. My cake turned out good.And when I was humming ‘I’m yours’ and turned on the radio, the song was playing at the exact same line, the exact same word that I was singing :)

What more could I want?

It makes so much sense… "I reckon it's again my turn to win some or learn some"

So, I won't hesitate no more,
No more, it cannot wait I’m sure
There’s no need to complicate our time is short
This is our fate
I'm yours

You sent me the message to not worry about little details and just go with the flow. After all, what will come, will come. (… there ain't no better reason to rid yourself of vanities and just go with the seasons … )

Thanks for making things ok. Thanks for showing me you care in all the little things out there. Thanks for being there for me always.

2 comments:

slain_angel said...

ok so you were down for two days right?

great...

Addicted to the Disturbed State said...

huh? I must be getting to be a pretty good actress then. lol.