December 14, 2007

Christmas List















Why CRY? - Last minute attempt to be on Santa's "Good" list ;)
The others - To make all the pretty modifications on the cards.
(edit - gave the cards. the decoration did not happen, but I'm sure the ones I gave the cards to, wil treasure it for what I have written :) )















Coz I am an Angel for helping all those kids, and for spreading love and joy... at least to all the people who get my card :)















Wonder if any of this will happen...
Except of course, getting plum cake for Jal, or she'll kill me!
(edit - Johny boy did not have the wine and instead got a liquer-filled chocolate for me. As usual, I didnt believe him. Til I ate it, that is..
Jal loved the cake from Variar's bakery, which btw has awsome milk biscuits too.. they just melt in you mouth!
I showed Mom the steps, but she recognised it from parts of Nach Baliye, so I did'nt have to go through all the steps. Thank goodness!
However, Murali wasn't that easy to get rid of - I ended up 'teaching' him in our park under the floodlights at 8 pm! And he ended up making me double over in laughter by making it looks like a cross between a hip-wiggle and 'i'm-too-macho-to-dance' lol..
And Dad and I finally spent some quality time: he taught me about stocks, I ended up being the one person at home who actually likes hearing about all that, and we bonded a hell lot.
Christmas is be-yoo-ti-ful!)















Thinking about Mom's cake, cutlets and soups.... yummm....
(edit- I agreed to forgo everything else, if Ma made Buffad.. Her speciality. The last time I described its taste, Jose made me promise to bring some over. Sorry, dearie, the temptation to finish it was too hard to resist!)















Very unlikely that I will manage to stick to this condition :(
(edit - I have just progressed to the stage where my Mom is considering putting me on a diet! )

No comments: