December 18, 2007

Decision Paperweight

When I was a kid, I so wanted to be big.

To me, being big was the best thing that could happen. You could eat what ever you wanted, and more importantly NOT eat what you did not like (bye bye beans, bye bye karela!), go wherever you wanted, whenever you wanted, buy all the cool things you saw in the shops and the best thing was that your parents couldn't scold you now that you are an 'adult' (Oh how I wish this part was at least partly true!) In short, you could make all your decisions. Yippee!

But sometimes, making a decision is so hard. I mean, you have to check out all the possibilities, of which not all may be of equal importance and then consider all of them. And at the last minute you find out there was this one more aspect; phew, sometimes its an energy-draining activity...

So when I found this I fell in love with it immediately!

A 'Decision Paperweight'. A paperweight that spins to help you out with your dilemmas. The ideal gift for people who love procrastinating [:P] Coz now the question "Should I do this?" has more choices than just 'yes' or 'no'. No more breaking your head over all those 'what should i do' questions. This is the ultimate answering machine (pun intended).

This definitely has a place in my "Weird Gifts" list.


P.S. For those who believe this will actually work: Please leave me your contact numbers. My psychiatrist will be happy to make your acquaintance.

No comments: