September 14, 2008

Narcissism / I m bored

01:30 hours in the morning. Roomie sleeping -> so not listening to music. Stumbled more than enough for a day. So what do I do? Aha! Ctrl+T. www.google.com. Type own name. Click on 1st link that comes up. And voila! There I am! But that's no fun. So hmmm what do I do now? click, go, click some more and I reach this site where they generate your fairy name. Type name and this is what I get.
"Your fairy is called Feather Hailshimmer
She is a protector of the lonely.
She lives in high places where the clouds meet the earth.
She is only seen when the first flowers begin to blossom.
She wears pale blue like the sky. She has cheery turquoise wings like a butterfly."
Wow! she sounds so cool! Obviously I googled her. And it turns out it is not a 'her' but a 'him'. Figures. My name was supposed to be for guys till around the 19th (?) century. Anyways,
Feather Hailshimmer is a pixie (LOL! I love being a pixie) who was born on the 12th of Blee in the woods just north of Dremdesh in the Dwarflands. Some joked that he had a little dwarf blood in his past since he was rather short and muscular for a pixie.
Personally, I'd rather be his grand daughter Silk Catdancer. Goes with one of my nicknames :)

No comments: